City of Derby News Release
5th Annual Derby Garden Tour Features Seven Gardens
June 1, 2011
Derby’s 5th Annual Garden Tour is scheduled for Saturday, June 18 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and will feature seven beautiful gardens. The tour is sponsored by the City of Derby and the Parks & Urban Forestry Board.
Tickets are $5 and can be purchased at City Hall, 611 Mulberry Rd.; Public Works, 3531 Corporate Park Dr.; or at any of the garden sites the day of the event.
- Rick & Barb Hemphill, 1133 E. Waters Edge Ct.
- Phil & Vera Hunt, 1012 Kristen Ct.
- Warren & Evonne Kuhrt, 1020 Bel Arbor Cir.
- Jeff & Valentina Peebler, 105 N. Brookforest
- Cheri Porter, 930 Beau Jardin
- Wayne & Debbie Stout, 1684 E. Tiara Pines
- Doug & Janet Webb, 712 Wahoo Cir.
If you have questions, please call Amy Akers at 788-0301.
Questions or comments? Contact the Web Manager.