- Appointed in 2016
- McIntosh has lived in Derby since 1998, previously living in the Philadelphia area since 1970.
He is a 1975 graduate of Lower Merion High School.
- McIntosh served on the Library Board from 2010-2016 and as the Chair from 2012-2016. He has served on the Board of the Chamber of Commerce since 2014 and is the Chairman-Elect.
- McIntosh is employed by Lowe's of Derby, working in commercial sales.
- McIntosh is married to Lisa and they have three children, Melissa, Ryan and Jamie and a granddaughter Addison.
- Serving since April 2007. Re-elected in April 2011 and April 2015.
- Staats has lived in Derby since 1979 and is a 1983 graduate of Derby High School. He has a bachelors degree in Criminal Justice from Friends University.
- Staats is the President/CEO of the Derby Chamber of Commerce. He participates in the City's Community Development Advisory Board.
- Staats previously served with the Derby Police Department, where he started the D.A.R.E. program (1990), worked as a detective and retired from the police department as a patrol sergeant. He was also responsible for the Reserve Officer Program and served as president of the Fraternal Order of Police.
- When asked about his government philosophy, Staats says he feels city government is the purist form of government because citizens have direct contact with elected officials. Also, quality of life issues, such as enhancing parks and recreation, are important in continuing to make Derby a great place to live.
- Staats’s favorite issues include business development, since many Derby citizens would like to see a wider variety of business in our community. He also enjoys working with public safety issues.
- Staats is married to Echo and has a 13-year-old son, Mason.