- Serving since 1999. Warren was elected to his first term as Derby city council member in 1999 and is now is his fourth term on the City Council. His current term ends in January 2018.
- In 2012, he was appointed to the Wichita/Sedgwick County Metropolitan Area Planning Commission where he serves on the Subdivision Committee.
- His favorite issues include private property rights, keeping local government efficient and quality of life, especially parks and recreation. His overall belief when it comes to government is that "smaller is better."
- A native of Portland, Oregon, Warren was born Sept. 2, 1952. His family moved to Derby in 1955. He graduated from Derby High School in 1970, attended Fort Hays State University (1970-1971) and was in the U.S. Army, First Infantry Division (1972 to 1974).
- He was a sales associate with Oklahoma Tire and Supply Company (1974-1978) in Emporia and attended Emporia State University (1977-1978). Warren was broker/owner of The Warren Company in Derby (1979-1990). His current position is as a broker associate with Coldwell Banker Plaza Real Estate; he has been in the position since 1990.
- Chuck has two adult sons, Michael, who is married and lives in Brazil, and Matthew, who has a daughter and lives in California.
- Warren attends Aviator Church and is a member of the Derby Rotary Club and Derby Chamber of Commerce.
- Serving since April 2003. Elected in April 2007 and re-elected in April 2011 and April 2015.
- Bannon believes that in government less is more. She enjoys all aspects of being on the City Council, especially when it comes to growth and development since her background is in real estate.
- After graduating from Campus High School in 1979, Bannon was in the banking industry for three years and then ran a catering business for four years so she could raise her children on a more flexible schedule.
- In 1990, Bannon became a real estate agent and served in that capacity for two years. In January 1993, she opened Lawyers Title Closing Office in Derby and worked there for over 10 years.
- Bannon was born in Monett, Missouri. She is married to Larry Bannon. She has a daughter, son and several grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
- She serves on the Uncorked Committee of the Derby Community Foundation, Friends of the Derby Public Library and the Derby Arts Council.
- Bannon’s previous government experience includes serving as Junior Mayor for Haysville, during the 1970s.