- Elected in November 2017.
- Swindle is an Assistant Professor of Geology at Wichita State University. He specializes in issue related to groundwater and soils.
- Swindle earned his Bachelors and Masters of Science in Geology from Oklahoma State University and his Ph.D in Geology from the University of Oklahoma.
- He formerly worked in engineering and environmental consulting on a wide variety of projects including landfill expansions, geotechnical investigations for landfills and bridges, monitoring well installations, landfill gas well installations, and groundwater contaminant plume delineation.
- Swindle is married to Trisha and they have three children, Brenden, Landon and Ellie.
- Serving since April 2003. Elected in April 2007 and re-elected in April 2011 and April 2015.
- Bannon believes that in government less is more. She enjoys all aspects of being on the City Council, especially when it comes to growth and development since her background is in real estate.
- After graduating from Campus High School in 1979, Bannon was in the banking industry for three years and then ran a catering business for four years so she could raise her children on a more flexible schedule.
- In 1990, Bannon became a real estate agent and served in that capacity for two years. In January 1993, she opened Lawyers Title Closing Office in Derby and worked there for over 10 years.
- Bannon was born in Monett, Missouri. She is married to Larry Bannon. She has a daughter, son and several grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
- She serves on the Uncorked Committee of the Derby Community Foundation, Friends of the Derby Public Library and the Derby Arts Council.
- Bannon’s previous government experience includes serving as Junior Mayor for Haysville, during the 1970s.